WHO WE ARE
Insure Oklahoma is a Health Authority is an Agency that administers the SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medical) and also insure Oklahoma programs. The Agency also Ensure that state-purchased health care meets acceptable standards of care, which also ensure that citizens of Oklahoma who truly rely on state-purchased health care are served in the most best possible way. This Responsible was grouped into two portions, which are.
- Assuring that state-purchased health care meets acceptable standards of care;
- Ensuring that citizens of Oklahoma who rely on state-purchased health care are served in a progressive and positive system
HISTORY OF OKLAHOMA
A senate Bill 1546 was authorized in April 2004, which authorized the Oklohoma health care Authority to develop a program assisting all owners and employees of small businesses, 19 to 64 years of age with either
- portion of their private health plan premiums (Employer Sponsored Insurance),
- The purchase of a state sponsored health plan operated under the state medicaid program (individual plans)
The Oklahoma Health Care Initiative was created in November 2004 in order to make the funding mechanism of a program of such to be possible.
Also Read: Motive Loan Review 2021
Governor Brad Henry, the State Legislature, OHCA, with the joint effort with other committed organisations resulted in the Oklahoma Employer/Employee partnership for insurance Coverage program. The sole purpose of the program was designed to assist in the purchase of health coverage.
To purchase state and federally funded health care in the most efficient and comprehensive manner possible and to study and recommend strategies for optimizing the accessibility and quality of health care.
Our vision is for Oklahomans to enjoy optimal health status through having access to quality healthcare regardless of individualsability to pay.
Values and Behaviours Of OklahomaOHCA/Insure Oklahoma staff will operate as members of the same team, with a common mission, and each with a unique contribution to make our success.
- OHCA/Insure Oklahoma will be open to new ways of working together.
- OHCA/Insure Oklahoma will use qualitative and quantitative data to guide and evaluate our actions and improve our performance in a purposeful way over time.
Follow us on facebook@ amerborgist