More

    Nigerians Reacts as 1,400 repentant Boko Haram Suspects Are Released By The Military





    Some Nigerians have reacted to the news that the Borno government said about 1,400 repentant Boko Haram suspects are released by the military and rehabilitated into society.

    Nigerians Reacts as 1,400 repentant Boko Haram Suspects Are Released By The Military


    The Borno State Commissioner for Information, Babakura Jato, told The PUNCH during an interview on Monday that 1, 400 had been released in three tranches since the ‘Operation Safe Corridor’ programme began.

    I never knew it was a bomb, I thought it was firework- Suspect who try to bomb winners chapel in Kaduna





    It was gathered that although the programme began in 2016, it wasn’t until 2018 that the discharge of the suspects began.





    Jato said most of the persons released weren’t actually Boko Haram members but were relatives of terrorists or persons found within the wrong place at the wrong time..

    Latest articles

    spot_imgspot_img

    Related articles

    Leave a Reply

    spot_imgspot_img